- Audit Toolkit
- Calendar - Canada
- Calendar - International
- Canadian IPAC Courses
- CNISP Publications
- Emerging Infections (e.g. flu)
- Evidence-Based Guidelines
- Immunization Information
- Online Novice IPAC Course
- Position Statements & Practice Recommendations
- Roadshows & Webinars
- Certification in IPAC
- Chapter Map
- Chapter Websites
- Corporate Membership
- Employment Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities
- Infection Control Week
- Member E-news
- Member E-mails
- Professional & Practice Stds
- Research Opportunities
2015 EventsNational Immunization Awareness Week - April 26-May 3, 2015.
World Hand Hygiene Day - May 5, 2015.
More information...en français... Canadian initiatives...
International Nurses Day - May 12, 2015.
National Infection Control Week - October 19-25, 2015.
More information....en français...
Antibiotic Awareness Week - November 16-22, 2015.
Canadian Patient Safety Week - October 26-30, 2015.
- Call for Applications: IPAC Canada is seeking two experienced and one novice ICP for the Endorsement Review Committee, to assess Basic Education Courses in Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) for endorsement in accordance with IPAC Canada’s Policy and Procedure. Apply by September 1, 2015. More information...
- CBIC Survey Results: Results of the 2014survey conducted by the Certiication Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology, Inc. (CBIC) have informed 2015 CBIC examinations. More information... View survey results...
- Employment Opportunity: An Infection Control Practitioner is required for Mt. Sinai Hospital in Toronto, ON. This is a 16-month contract position. Apply by July 31, 2015. More information...
- 2015 Strategic Plan At the 2015 national IPAC Canada conference, the Board approved a new strategic plan to carry the organization through the next three years. The full plan may be viewed by IPAC Canada members in the members area of this website. View a summary of the strategic plan...
- W.H.O. Hand Hygiene Self-Assessment Framework Global Survey: As part of a year of activities in support of SAVE LIVES: Clean Your Hands 5 May and ten years of the WHO Clean Care is Safer Care program, the 2nd WHO Hand Hygiene Self-Assessment Framework Global Survey starts on 1st June 2015. More information...
- Investigation d'éclosion dans la communauté et dans les milieux de soins : La formation Investigation d’éclosions dans la communauté et dans les milieux de soins vous permet de mettre à jour vos connaissances, développer vos habiletés et renforcer vos capacités dans ce domaine de pratique. Date limite pour s’inscrire : 28 août 2015. Information...
- 2015 3M Chapter Award: Congratulations to IPAC Eastern Ontario on winning the 2015 3M Chapter Achievement Award! More information...