- Audit Toolkit
- Calendar - Canada
- Calendar - International
- Canadian IPAC Courses
- CNISP Publications
- Emerging Infections (e.g. flu)
- Evidence-Based Guidelines
- Immunization Information
- Online Novice IPAC Course
- Position Statements & Practice Recommendations
- Roadshows & Webinars
- Certification in IPAC
- Chapter Map
- Chapter Websites
- Corporate Membership
- Employment Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities
- Infection Control Week
- Member E-news
- Member E-mails
- Professional & Practice Stds
- Research Opportunities
2016 EventsWorld Immunization Week - April 24-30, 2016.
National Immunization Awareness Week - April 23-30, 2016.
World Hand Hygiene Day - May 5, 2016.
International Nurses Day - May 12, 2016.
National Infection Control Week - October 17-21, 2016.
More information....en français...
Canadian Patient Safety Week - October 24-28, 2016.
World Antibiotic Awareness Week - November 16-22, 2016.
- NEW: Zika Virus Web Page: Information, IPAC precautions and links to national and international guidance on Zika virus may be found on IPAC Canada's Zika virus web page. View web page...
- Employment Opportunity: A Director, Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) is required for Public Health Ontario in Toronto, Ontario. Apply by February 18, 2016. More information...
- Call for Applications - 2018 Scientific Program Commitee: IPAC Canada is seeking candidates to fill the positions of:
- 2018 Scientific Program Co-Chair (will be Scientific Chair in 2019)
- 2018-2019 Community/Public Health Representative
- 2018 Medical Microbiology/Infectious Disease Physician Representative
- Board Nominations Now Open:
Nominations for Board positions open as of May 18, 2016 will be accepted until February 12, 2016. There are three positions open:
- Director (Programs & Projects) - 3 year term
- Director (Standards & Guidelines) - 3 year term
- Public Representative - 3 year term