- Audit Toolkit
- Calendar - Canada
- Calendar - International
- Canadian IPAC Courses
- CNISP Publications
- Emerging Infections (e.g. flu)
- Evidence-Based Guidelines
- Immunization Information
- Online Novice IPAC Course
- Position Statements & Practice Recommendations
- Roadshows & Webinars
- Certification in IPAC
- Chapter Map
- Chapter Websites
- Corporate Membership
- Employment Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities
- Infection Control Week
- Member E-news
- Member E-mails
- Professional & Practice Stds
- Research Opportunities
2015 EventsNational Immunization Awareness Week - April 26-May 3, 2015.
World Hand Hygiene Day - May 5, 2015.
More information...en français... Canadian initiatives...
International Nurses Day - May 12, 2015.
National Infection Control Week - October 19-25, 2015.
More information....en français...
Antibiotic Awareness Week - November 16-22, 2015.
Canadian Patient Safety Week - October 26-30, 2015.
- Employment Opportunity: A Professional Resource is required for Southlake Regional Health Centre in Newmarket, ON. More information...
- Call for Applications: IPAC Canada is seeking a representative to serve as a voting member of the Canadian Standards Association Z8000 Health Care Design Committee. The expectation for the IPAC representative is to review literature and standards and other current information on Health Care Facility Design that incorporates IPAC into the information. This is a five year volunteer appointment, renewable one time. Apply by April 30, 2015. More information...
- Employment Opportunity: An Advance Practice Leader – Infection Control is required for the Runnymede Healthcare Centre in Toronto, ON. Apply by April 20, 2015. More information...
- IPAC Canada Annual General Meeting: NOTICE IS HEREBY SERVED that the Annual General Meeting of Infection Prevention and Control Canada will be held on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at the Fairmont Empress (Crystal Ballroom), Victoria, BC at 0700 hrs. Members may vote on business arising at the AGM by proxy using Form #15 which must be submitted to the IPAC Canada Secretary at the IPAC Canada office no later than Friday, June 5, 2015. Download Agenda and Rules of Order. More information...
- Employment Opportunity: An Infection Control Practitioner is required for the Peterborough Regional Health Centre in Peterborough, ON. More information...
- New Chapter Website: Congratulations to IPAC Peel & Neighbouring Areas (IPAC-PANA) on the launch of their chapter website. View website...
- Board of Director Elections 2015: The list of candidates for positions open in 2015 is now available. Elections will be held at the Annual General Meeting, Wednesday, June 17, 2015 (Victoria, BC). Proxies will be available in early March for those who are not able to attend the AGM. Additional nominations will be taken at the AGM. View candidate profiles: English...French...