- Audit Toolkit
- Calendar - Canada
- Calendar - International
- Canadian IPAC Courses
- CNISP Publications
- Emerging Infections (e.g. flu)
- Evidence-Based Guidelines
- Immunization Information
- Online Novice IPAC Course
- Position Statements & Practice Recommendations
- Roadshows & Webinars
- Certification in IPAC
- Chapter Map
- Chapter Websites
- Corporate Membership
- Employment Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities
- Infection Control Week
- Member E-news
- Member E-mails
- Professional & Practice Stds
- Research Opportunities
2015 EventsNational Immunization Awareness Week - April 26-May 3, 2015.
World Hand Hygiene Day - May 5, 2015.
More information...en français... Canadian initiatives...
International Nurses Day - May 12, 2015.
National Infection Control Week - October 19-25, 2015.
More information....en français...
Antibiotic Awareness Week - November 16-22, 2015.
Canadian Patient Safety Week - October 26-30, 2015.
- Call for Applications - IPAC Canada Distance Education Advisory Committee: IPAC Canada is seeking one member of the Distance Education Advisory Committee for a three year term commencing January 1, 2016. The Advisory Committee will offer guidance and recommendations on aspects of distance education course development and implementation. Apply by September 1, 2015. More information...
- PIDAC Update: The Provincial Infectious Diseases Advisory Committee (PIDAC) on Infection Prevention and Control has updated Tools for Preparedness: Triage, screening and patient management of Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV) infections in acute care settings. “Screening and Patient Management Algorithm for Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV)” found on page 9 has been updated with current information on countries affected by MERS-CoV, travel history and specimens for testing at the Public Health Ontario Laboratory. Updates to the document are noted and highlighted in the text. More information...
- Employment Opportunities: Two Infection Control and Prevention Consultants are required for Fraser Health in British Columbia. More information...
- Call for Applications: IPAC Canada is seeking two (2) representatives to participate on the ARO Prevalence Study Team from September 2015 to completion of the project (anticipated spring 2016). Apply by August 14, 2015. More information...
- Call for Applications: IPAC Canada is seeking two experienced and one novice ICP for the Endorsement Review Committee, to assess Basic Education Courses in Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) for endorsement in accordance with IPAC Canada’s Policy and Procedure. Apply by September 1, 2015. More information...
- CBIC Survey Results: Results of the 2014survey conducted by the Certiication Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology, Inc. (CBIC) have informed 2015 CBIC examinations. More information... View survey results...