- Audit Toolkit
- Calendar - Canada
- Calendar - International
- Canadian IPAC Courses
- CNISP Publications
- Emerging Infections (e.g. flu)
- Evidence-Based Guidelines
- Immunization Information
- Online Novice IPAC Course
- Position Statements & Practice Recommendations
- Roadshows & Webinars
- Certification in IPAC
- Chapter Map
- Chapter Websites
- Corporate Membership
- Employment Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities
- Infection Control Week
- Member E-news
- Member E-mails
- Professional & Practice Stds
- Research Opportunities
2015 EventsNational Immunization Awareness Week - April 26-May 3, 2015.
World Hand Hygiene Day - May 5, 2015.
More information...en français... Canadian initiatives...
International Nurses Day - May 12, 2015.
National Infection Control Week - October 19-25, 2015.
More information....en français...
Antibiotic Awareness Week - November 16-22, 2015.
Canadian Patient Safety Week - October 26-30, 2015.
- Employment Opportunity: An IPAC Coordinator is required for Humber River Hospital in Toronto, ON. More information...
- Call for Applications: IPAC Canada is seeking a Novice representative to the Education Core Committee. Apply by June 30, 2015. More information...
- Call for Applications: The Canadian Journal of Infection Control (CJIC) is seeking two candidates to complete the current CJIC Editorial Board. Apply by June 10, 2015. More information...
- Employment Opportunity: An Infection Prevention and Control Professional is required for Bluewater Health in Sarnia, ON. More information...
- Call for Applications: IPAC Canada is seeking one representative to Immunize Canada for a three-year term effective August 1, 2015. This is renewable for a second term at the discretion of the IPAC Canada Board of Directors. Apply by June 1, 2015. More information...
- Request for Recommendations for 2016 Board Nominees: The IPAC Canada Nominating Committee is requesting informal feedback from chapters and members as to possible candidates to be considered by the Nominating Committee for 2016. This is not an official nomination. It is merely a suggestion as to members who could be considered for nomination by the Nominating Committee, or a personal expression of interest by a member. The suggestion or expression of interest is not an automatic inclusion on the slate of candidates. More information...