- Audit Toolkit
- Calendar - Canada
- Calendar - International
- Canadian IPAC Courses
- CNISP Publications
- Emerging Infections (e.g. flu)
- Evidence-Based Guidelines
- Immunization Information
- Online Novice IPAC Course
- Position Statements & Practice Recommendations
- Roadshows & Webinars
- Certification in IPAC
- Chapter Map
- Chapter Websites
- Corporate Membership
- Employment Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities
- Infection Control Week
- Member E-news
- Member E-mails
- Professional & Practice Stds
- Research Opportunities
2015 EventsNational Immunization Awareness Week - April 27-May 3, 2015.
World Hand Hygiene Day - May 5, 2015.
International Nurses Day - May 12, 2015.
National Infection Control Week - October 19-25, 2015.
More information....en français...
Antibiotic Awareness Week - November 16-22, 2015.
Canadian Patient Safety Week - October 26-30, 2015.
- Board of Director Elections 2015: The list of candidates for positions open in 2015 is now available. Elections will be held at the Annual General Meeting, Wednesday, June 17, 2015 (Victoria, BC). Proxies will be available in early March for those who are not able to attend the AGM. Additional nominations will be taken at the AGM. View candidate profiles: English...French...
- Employment Opportunity: An Infection Prevention and Control Practitioner is required for Island Health in Port Alberni, BC. More information...
- Call for Applications:
IPAC Canada is seeking candidates to fill the following positions on the 2017 Scientific Program Committee:
- 2017 Scientific Program Co-Chair (will be Scientific Chair in 2018)
- Acute Care Representative (for 2017 and 2018 conferences)
- Long Term Care Representative (for 2017 and 2018 conferences)
- 2017 Medical Microbiology/Infectious Disease Physician Representative
- CBIC Announces New Examination Content Outline and 2015 Pilot Study: On July 1st, 2015, the Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology, Inc. (CBIC) will release a Pilot examination based on a new examination content outline. This updated examination content outline is created from the results of a Practice Analysis conducted in 2014. If you plan to take the CBT examination on or after July 1, 2015, please use the outline provided while preparing for the exam. An updated reference materials list that corresponds with this content outline can be found on the CBIC website.