- Audit Toolkit
- Calendar - Canada
- Calendar - International
- Canadian IPAC Courses
- CNISP Publications
- Emerging Infections (e.g. flu)
- Evidence-Based Guidelines
- Immunization Information
- Online Novice IPAC Course
- Position Statements & Practice Recommendations
- Roadshows & Webinars
- Certification in IPAC
- Chapter Map
- Chapter Websites
- Corporate Membership
- Employment Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities
- Infection Control Week
- Member E-news
- Member E-mails
- Professional & Practice Stds
- Research Opportunities
2016 EventsWorld Immunization Week - April 24-30, 2016.
National Immunization Awareness Week - April 23-30, 2016.
World Hand Hygiene Day - May 5, 2016.
International Nurses Day - May 12, 2016.
National Infection Control Week - October 17-21, 2016.
More information....en français...
Canadian Patient Safety Week - October 24-28, 2016.
World Antibiotic Awareness Week - November 16-22, 2016.
- Request for Nominees for the Board: The IPAC Canada Nominating Committee is requesting informal feedback from chapters and members as to possible candidates to be considered by the Nominating Committee. This is not an official nomination. It is merely a suggestion as to members who could be considered for nomination by the Nominating Committee, or a personal expression of interest by a member. The suggestion or expression of interest is not an automatic inclusion on the slate of candidates. More Information...
- Call for CNA Nurses for CNA PASS Mentorship Program: CNA PASS mentors function as a resource for internationally educated nurses (IENs) planning imminent immigration to Canada. The mentor/IEN relationship allows the experienced Canadian nurse to support the arriving nurse’s integration into the Canadian nursing workforce by positively sharing his or her education, wisdom, life and career experiences through e-mail and/or Skype over a 6- to 12-week period. Information...Application...
Programme de mentorat PASS de l’AIIC: Les mentors de l’AIIC du Programme PASS servent de ressource pour les infirmières et infirmiers formés à l’étranger (IFE), qui planifient une immigration imminente au Canada. La relation entre le mentor et l’IFE permet à l’infirmière ou infirmier expérimenté du Canada à appuyer l’intégration dans la population active de l’infirmier ou infirmière de l’étranger en partageant ses connaissances, sa sagesse et son expérience de vie et de travail sur une période de six à douze semaines, par courriel ou par Skype. Information...Application...
- Penicillin Shortage: In April 2016, the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) was made aware of a national shortage of benzathine penicillin G (Bicillin L-A). Pfizer, the sole Canadian supplier of Bicillin, reported that the shortage is due to a manufacturing issue and the estimated resupply date is July 2016. More Information...
- Employment Opportunity: A Coordinator, Infection Prevention and Control, is required by Bruyere Continuing Care, Ottawa. More Information...