Infection Control Opportunites
||Deadline for Application
|Ecolab Poster Contest
|Sage International Attendee Scholarship
|SealedAir Diversey Scholarship
|3M Chapter Achievement Award
|Champions of Infection Prevention and Control
|CIC Chapter Achievement Award
|Moira Walker Memorial Award for International Service
Champions of Infection Prevention and Control Award
CIC Chapter Achievement Award
- This award will acknowledge the extraordinary accomplishments of the front line Champions of Infection Prevention and Control. The Award will recognize IPAC Canada members who work tirelessly, and sometimes creatively, to reduce infection, raise awareness, and improve the health of Canadians. More information.
CJIC Editorial Award
- The CIC Chapter Achievement award is presented to the chapter that has the highest percentage of new CIC certificants in the previous year. An award of $750 is presented at the annual conference.
Moira Walker Memorial Award for International Service
- The Editorial Award is presented to the author(s) of an article that has appeared in the Canadian Journal of Infection Control (CJIC) in the previous year. Selected by a panel of the Editorial Board, the award winners receive waived registration for the conference at which the prize is awarded.
3M Chapter Achievement Award
- This Award honors an individual or group that has demonstrated extraordinary efforts to bring about change or improvement related to infection prevention and control in parts of the world that are under developed or under resourced. More information.
- The award, sponsored by 3M Canada, Inc., is to recognize a Chapter's
achievement in promoting infection prevention and control in the
hospital and the community. Find
Bursaries and Scholarships
IPAC Canada Bursaries and Scholarships
Canadian Nurses' Foundation Scholarship
- Sponsored by Sage and SealedAir Diversey, financial assistance is offered to IPAC Canada members to attend the national education conference or an online distance education course through an IPAC Canada endorsed institution, or a chapter educational event. For information on the Sage International Attendee Scholarship, click here. For information on the SealedAir Diversey Scholarship, click here.
- The Canadian Nurses Foundation grants more than $275,000 annually to nurses and nursing students in all areas of nursing practice. Thanks to generous donor support, the Foundation invests in nurses and in nursing at all educational levels. Find out
Ecolab Poster Contest
The annual poster contest is sponsored by Ecolab
. Design a poster to be used to promote National Infection Control
Week, and win full registration at the annual IPAC Canada conference.
Find out more
IPAC Canada participates in "requests for" and "offers of" Infection
Control Professionals' participation in various projects. There
are also numerous opportunities for IPAC Canada members to participate
on a number of national and provinicial committees as resource experts.
Find out more
A number of research grants are available from IPAC Canada and
other sources for ICPs interested in research. Find
Other Funding Opportunities
are available for attendance at the IPAC Canada
National Education Conference and for continuing education
in infection prevention and control. Find out