Links to Other Infection Control Websites
IPAC Canada offers these links for additional resources for infection control professionals. Links presented here do not imply endorsement by IPAC Canada.
Other Websites Related to Infection Prevention and Control
- Association des Infirmières en Prévention des Infections (AIPI) L'Association des Infirmières en Prévention des Infections est une association regroupant des infirmières du Québec en majorité francophone.
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC) Our sister organization for infection prevention and control and epidemiology professionals in the U.S. - Now available: APIC Text, 4th edition.
- British Columbia Centre for Disease Control - Infection Prevention Centre for infectious diseases for the province of British Columbia.
- CDC's Infection Prevention and Control Website
- Certification Board in Infection Control and Epidemiology (CBIC)
- Infection Prevention Society (IPS) Interesting infection control site from the U.K.
- Infection Control on the Web Large collection of infection control-related links.
- International Federation of Infection Control (IFIC)
- Infection Prevention and Control Nova Scotia (IPCNS)
- International Nosocomial Infection Control Consortium A wide variety of resource links, such as infection control guidelines, scientific meetings, glossary and scientific societies.
- London Health Sciences Centre Infection Control Website The People, Places and Things of Infection Control - check it out!
- Mt. Sinai Hospital Infection Control (Toronto) Well developed site with good research data available from provincial studies.
- National electronic Library of Infection (NeLI) (U.K.)
- National Resource for Infection Control (NRIC) (U.K.)
- Provincial Infectious Diseases Advisory Committee (PIDAC) (Best Practices for infection prevention and control - Ontario)
- Provincial Infection Control Network (PICNet) (BC)
- Public Health Agency of Canada Nosocomial and Occupational Infections Resources for Infection Control include national guidelines, CCDR, surveillance information, organism fact sheets and more.
- Public Health Ontario Resources for infection prevention and control include Just Clean Your Hands, PIDAC best practices and Regional Infection Control Networks (RICN)
- University Health Network - Infection Prevention and Control Website
Websites Related to Specialized Infection Prevention
- Dialysis Infection Resources
- Food Safety
- Health and Medical Library: Games for Kids!
- Hepatitis Information Network (HepNet)
- Infection Control Information Centre (Dentistry)
- Reuse of single-use medical devices in Canadian acute-care healthcare facilities - 2001 (report)
- Sterilants & High Level Disinfectants Approved by FDA (U.S.)