- Audit Toolkit
- Calendar - Canada
- Calendar - International
- Canadian IPAC Courses
- CNISP Publications
- Emerging Infections (e.g. flu)
- Evidence-Based Guidelines
- Immunization Information
- Online Novice IPAC Course
- Position Statements & Practice Recommendations
- Roadshows & Webinars
- Certification in IPAC
- Chapter Map
- Chapter Websites
- Corporate Membership
- Employment Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities
- Infection Control Week
- Member E-news
- Member E-mails
- Professional & Practice Stds
- Research Opportunities
2015 EventsNational Immunization Awareness Week - April 26-May 3, 2015.
World Hand Hygiene Day - May 5, 2015.
More information...en français... Canadian initiatives...
International Nurses Day - May 12, 2015.
National Infection Control Week - October 19-25, 2015.
More information....en français...
Antibiotic Awareness Week - November 16-22, 2015.
Canadian Patient Safety Week - October 26-30, 2015.
- 2015 Strategic Plan At the 2015 national IPAC Canada conference, the Board approved a new strategic plan to carry the organization through the next three years. The full plan may be viewed by IPAC Canada members in the members area of this website. View a summary of the strategic plan...
- W.H.O. Hand Hygiene Self-Assessment Framework Global Survey: As part of a year of activities in support of SAVE LIVES: Clean Your Hands 5 May and ten years of the WHO Clean Care is Safer Care program, the 2nd WHO Hand Hygiene Self-Assessment Framework Global Survey starts on 1st June 2015. More information...
- Investigation d'éclosion dans la communauté et dans les milieux de soins : La formation Investigation d’éclosions dans la communauté et dans les milieux de soins vous permet de mettre à jour vos connaissances, développer vos habiletés et renforcer vos capacités dans ce domaine de pratique. Date limite pour s’inscrire : 28 août 2015. Information...
- 2015 3M Chapter Award: Congratulations to IPAC Eastern Ontario on winning the 2015 3M Chapter Achievement Award! More information...
- 2015 Ecolab Poster Contest: Congratulations to the 2015 Ecolab Poster Contest winner, David Ryding BHSc BASc CPHI(C) CIC MPH, Public Health Ontario, Regional Infection Control Network, South East Ontario. The poster can be downloaded at no fee to members. Bulk orders may be placed using the Bulk Order Form.
- 2015 CIC Chapter Achievement Award: Congratulations to IPAC Newfoundland Labrador on winning the 2015 CIC Chapter Achievement Award! View the winning entry...
- Employment Opportunity: A Full-Time Infection Control Practitioner, Infection Control is required for Toronto East General Hospital. More information...
- Employment Opportunity: An IPAC Coordinator is required for Humber River Hospital in Toronto, ON. More information...
- Call for Applications: IPAC Canada is seeking a Novice representative to the Education Core Committee. Apply by June 30, 2015. More information...