- Audit Toolkit
- Calendar - Canada
- Calendar - International
- Canadian IPAC Courses
- CNISP Publications
- Emerging Infections (e.g. flu)
- Evidence-Based Guidelines
- Immunization Information
- Online Novice IPAC Course
- Position Statements & Practice Recommendations
- Roadshows & Webinars
- Certification in IPAC
- Chapter Map
- Chapter Websites
- Corporate Membership
- Employment Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities
- Infection Control Week
- Member E-news
- Member E-mails
- Professional & Practice Stds
- Research Opportunities
2016 EventsWorld Immunization Week - April 24-30, 2016.
National Immunization Awareness Week - April 23-30, 2016.
World Hand Hygiene Day - May 5, 2016.
International Nurses Day - May 12, 2016.
National Infection Control Week - October 17-21, 2016.
More information....en français...
Canadian Patient Safety Week - October 24-28, 2016.
World Antibiotic Awareness Week - November 16-22, 2016.
- Employment Opportunity: A Director, IPC Surveillance, Standards and Projects is required for Alberta Health Services in Calgary, Alberta. More Information...
- Employment Opportunity: A Coordinator, Infection Prevention & Control and CSR is required for Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences in Whitby, Ontario. This is a temporary fulltime position (until June 2017). Apply by July 22, 2016. More Information...
- 2016 Poster - Bulk Orders: Bulk orders for the 2016 poster (ICPs - The Core of Infection Prevention and Control) are now available. Use these posters to highlight your Infection Control Week activities in October! More information...
- Employment Opportunity: An Infection Prevention and Control Specialist/Occupational Staff Immunization is required by the Middlesex Hospital Alliance in Newbury/Strathroy, Ontario. More Information...
- PHAC Communication on Multidrug-Resistant Candida auris: PHAC has recently learned of a public health alert from US CDC in relation to the global emergence of invasive infections caused by the Multidrug-Resistant yeast organism, Candida auris. While C. auris is not common, it can cause invasive infections associated with high mortality and has also been known to cause outbreaks in healthcare facilities. More information...
- Request for Nominees for the Board: The IPAC Canada Nominating Committee is requesting informal feedback from chapters and members as to possible candidates to be considered by the Nominating Committee. This is not an official nomination. It is merely a suggestion as to members who could be considered for nomination by the Nominating Committee, or a personal expression of interest by a member. The suggestion or expression of interest is not an automatic inclusion on the slate of candidates. More Information...